April Showers bring May flowers! The showers will help everything bloom but it will also make those with spring allergies suffer. Tree and flower pollen is high and even grass pollen can be a problem this early in the season. Here are some suggestions to help you cope with your symptoms:
- Try wearing sunglasses when you are outside. This can cut down on the pollen that would normally irritate your eyes.
- Avoid bringing pollen inside your home by leaving your shoes at the door and by changing your clothes when you come inside.
- Wipe down your pet’s coat and feet with a damp paper towel.
- Shut your windows and turn on your air conditioner! Make sure you change the filter often!
- Listen to the pollen count report and plan your activities accordingly!
Call Advanced and schedule a duct and coil cleaning. Mention this article and get a 15% discount!